Thursday, January 8, 2015

#HHERepost via @Digiwaxx: Digital Waxx 2.0 | Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green | My Life























































































Artist(s):Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green
Title:My Life 
Producer(s):StreetRunner and Sarom 
Time:4:24 
Label:Shady/Interscope Records 
Album:New Album “Welcome to: Our House” Coming Soon!!!! 
Available Versions:

  • Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green – My Life (Clean)

  • Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green – My Life (Dirty)

  • Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green – My Life (Instrumental)

  • Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green – My Life (Intro Outro) (Clean)



  • Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green – My Life (Intro Outro) (Dirty) 





Label Contact Information:
BOOK THIS ARTIST
bookings@digiwaxx.com



#HHERepost via @Digiwaxx: Digital Waxx 2.0 | Slaughterhouse feat. Cee Lo Green | My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment